ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A weeks European driving in pics...

Ad

MK2 FRS
cant see the pics atm moment (as Im on a works VPN)

Sounds like you had a good time Dave!!! Ring is awesome. I cant wait to go again.

'18 Megane dci
Still totting it all up yet but it's looking at around £700 per person including fuel, accomodation, 4 laps of the ring etc. worth every penny :D

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I've wanted to see Reims for a few years now. That trip must have had so much fun. Was it a convoy?

'18 Megane dci
I've wanted to see Reims for a few years now. That trip must have had so much fun. Was it a convoy?

22 cars in all, the groups of cars left staggered each morning in sets of 3 or 4 cars, anything more may have gained unwanted attention from the local police, was easier to stay together like that too. MUCH fun was had, we didn't see another car for 10-15 mins on some of the Alps routes. :cool:

FF Blackgold 182

22 cars in all, the groups of cars left staggered each morning in sets of 3 or 4 cars, anything more may have gained unwanted attention from the local police, was easier to stay together like that too. MUCH fun was had, we didn't see another car for 10-15 mins on some of the Alps routes. :cool:

That is a top idea. Don't need it to turn into the Gumball. Some quality pics there and it looks like a top time was had by all.:cool: I went down to Italy last August through France, Germany and Switzerland. Some ace roads although we didn't drive any alpine routes. Next time I do it, it will be in my 182 not in my dads Zafira! :rasp:

172, Tiguan
Fantastic Dave, will have a look through all the pics this evening. Been a few years since I did something very similar. Driving through the Alps is just awesome, I can remember it very well. :D

'18 Megane dci

That is a top idea. Don't need it to turn into the Gumball. Some quality pics there and it looks like a top time was had by all.:cool: I went down to Italy last August through France, Germany and Switzerland. Some ace roads although we didn't drive any alpine routes. Next time I do it, it will be in my 182 not in my dads Zafira! :rasp:

The group idea was by the organiser over on the Hondas-on-Track club forum, worked out well. Zafira doesn't sound like too much fun though :nono:

IMG_5368.gif

Not a massive fan of the new civics but for some reason i'm quite impressed with this photo.