ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A year on ..

Maz

LY 200
Just been sorting out my photobucket account and came accross some old pics of my car :eek:

As she was then

Engine.gif

CarFront.gif

CarSide.gif

CarBack.gif

DSCF0016.gif

Few subtle mods and how she looks now

DSCF0393.gif

DSCF0282.gif

DSCF0287.gif

DSCF0275.gif

Picture3.gif

My fav pic of her to date

IMG_7307.gif

:D

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182
Maz, car is beautiful!!

Where where where did you get your battery cover? I've been searching for one just like that with no luck. :(

Maz

LY 200
^^ was too small :( thats one of my top five though for sure ;) lol

LadySarah said:
Maz, car is beautiful!!

Where where where did you get your battery cover? I've been searching for one just like that with no luck. :(

Thanks hun :D bought it off a guy on her, had to be slightly modified to fit, thank you Andy ;) you can usually pic them up on ebay, just had a look though and can't see any at the moment..

Liquid Yellow 182
Maz said:
Thanks hun :D bought it off a guy on her, had to be slightly modified to fit, thank you Andy ;) you can usually pic them up on ebay, just had a look thought and can't see any at the moment..

Cheers babe, been looking on ebay too with no joy. Mmm have to keep searching i spose! :)

LY V6 with Recaros
It looks lovely Maz, I think the mods are great, nice and suble and very tasteful, if I had the money, mine would be like that! :D

Maz

LY 200
Cheers guys, just need to rob a bank to do the rest of the mods I want as my money tree has dried out .. lol

Maz

LY 200
Deb182 said:
What else do you want to do?

Oooooooooh don't get me started lol :eek:

Maxogen induction kit
New Exhaust
Polished plenium & mani
Ported/matched
Re-mapped
H&R Coilovers
New Seats
Uprated brakes, disks, hoses

I could go on all day but I don't want to bore you :) lol

RS Megane DCi 175
Very nice Maz - exactly how I'd have a 182 if I was to have one...but then you already knew that!
:approve: