ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AAAHHH The monkies have my car........

172, Tiguan

Its in at Reno with a total of 6 things to look at. If one gets sorted ill be mightly impressed!

Though in all honesty im worried my cars going to get dented, scratched, kerbed, thrashed.......

Ive reset the trip computer to see how far they take it out for at lunch:mad:

And my god does a 1.2 16v go slow. Didnt realise how used to the Cup id got already.

Fingers crossed

Mk5 R32 (ex.182 (Cupped))

Reset the trip computer? Surely if they gonna take it out for a long drive, they will just reset it again.. You should of remembered what millege it was at, then work it out ;)

172, Tiguan

indeed, its 23 days old. yes i know the mileage;)

booked the car in when it was something like 3 days old.

2 bits or trim damaged

1 very crooked steering wheel

1 very loud rattle

2 minor rattles that i think theyll ignore.

Mk2 172

The rattles are free castanets you get with the CUP.

The trim damage is an option that you normally need to pay for.

You are SO lucky!

172, Tiguan

And its all been done!!!!!

everything!!!

somebody has just picked me up off the floor

172, Tiguan

Nope, couldnt see anything. Theyve washed and hoovered it as well. Though id spent all Saturday afternoon doing that and its now more dirty than it was before - lol!

they did seven miles - for a road test to check for the rattle. I can only imagine....

I had my 172 in for its service two weeks ago and they added another 10 miles to the clock! I mean fair enough they need to give it a run to check brakes, tracking etc...HOWEVER...i know for a fact that the guy who took my car out thrashed it too pieces and went over 120mph in it :mad: I know this because my best mates brother, is best mates with the guy who tested my 172 and he informed me today that hed said that hed got it over 120 on the bypass and gave it a good thrash around. Im totally p*ssed off as theres nothing i can do to prove this!! I dont trust any of those t*ssers with my motor and will cringe everytime i have to leave it with them now :cry:

172gal, you dont have to put up with that.

Write a letter of complaint to the director of Renault UK, (find out who the top guy is on the net) explaining that this guy was boasting about thrashing your car at 120mph.....trust me, this bloke and the dealer wont know whats hit them.

Tell the director that you dont want to go to that dealer again and ask him to put you in touch with a reputable dealer. Proof or not youll get the best treatment if you go to the top. Ive complained to the top before it really works.

You cant worry every time you leave your car for a service, its just not on!!!!

They put three miles on mine, according to their service manager it was a road test to "check that the leak was repaired". He still insisted on this when I informed him that it had been about 31c that day and had not rained for about a week. tw*t.

Golf 1.4 TSI

I always check my mileage and reset the trip before leaving my house, i then drive no faster than 50 so that the average speed reads usually around 20-35. if they have taken it out and decided to traet it like a racing car i can tell because the average speed moves up when if they are using it to test something it should go down or stay the same. not entirely accurate but you can teel if they rag it

I must be Renault’s worst nightmare,

I always insist on waiting and then I hang around the viewing area watching them the whole time...on the rare occasions that I have left the car with them I always check the car all round and then the mileage, with them stood there, when I pick it up....... I dont care what they say about me or if it pisses them off, its my car, my money so tough, and this way the service is always good!! :devilish:

Burgandy 174 sport t

car went in last week for a clutch change after recovery! it came back with new scratches over the door bumper and wing. i obviously moaned about this and the car was to come back in today for other probs and to look at sortin the scratches, when i went to get the car later today although the scratches were still there they were better, any ways i said i wasnt happy and got the reply its a black car u are gonna get scratches, i had to move away from him before....well..., he then said wat exactly do u want me to do, they then said if i wanted it sprayed they would but only the door wing and bumper, wat should i do??????????

Skoda Fabia vRS

Iain thats a bloody disgrace mate, that fella should count himself lucky you didnt tw*t him for comin out with comments like that !

Burgandy 174 sport t

east kilbride gza, well away from u i hope?! so wat do i do, do i let them spray it?? i dont really wanna let them do it coz they will prob muck that up tooo! they arent huge scratches but its the whole point of the thing???!!!

its a black car u are gonna get scratches; Get Girl Racer to give em a ring on that one!!!;)

Tell them you are gonna get it done some where else and give them the bill..

Burgandy 174 sport t

mmmmm never thought of that! that way i could get my new wings and bumper done??!! and charge those gits??!!