ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aagghhhh...which colour do i get?!

RB + LY 182 FF
hi guys,im going to be getting either a 172 or a 182 in a few weeks and i still cant decide which colour to get.. can you please help me buy showing me your car or telling me your opinion on colour.

how many colours are there for a 172/182?
are all colours available on both 172 and 182?

i know i dont want black,from past experiance they are a bugger to keep clean. :)
i really like the racing blue but ithink its a love or hate colour and it stands out alot..which isnt always a good thing. HELP ME PLEASE....

MINI JCW
Heres mine Arctic Blue

Attachments

• RS CLIO 182 BACK.JPG
    RS CLIO 182 BACK.JPG
    489.9 KB · Views: 76
  No more clio's for me!
The I.D colours are nice ;)

Pass a petrol blue 182 on the way to and from work everyday, but their not a cliosport member, boo hiss! lol

RB + LY 182 FF
jayxx83 said:
Nat were you also on SSC back in the day?
yes i was sold my vtr 6 weeks ago (which has since been robbed from the new owner in the midlands :( )

i like the liquid yellow but i doubt there will be any for sale soon.
i like artic blue and racing, the inferno is supposed to be nice but never really seen it in the flesh .well tbh there is only a silver and a black 172 nr me

106 GTi
daze said:
pussies!!!

BLACK!!!!!

johnny_painter.jpg

LOL - makes sense.

If I was buying again it would be Liquid Yellow for a 182, or Flame Red for a 172. Not really a bad colour on the 172/182's.

Golf GTI 1.8T
if not liquid yellow then the defo go for inferno!!

after those 2 I'd go racing blue, and its a cute colour for girlys

BMW Z4 3.0i
Phil 182 said:
172 = flame red
182 = liquid yellow

This guy knows the way it's going down!

I paid extra just to have the red 172, but if I was getting a 182 I'd kill for the liquid gold. I saw a V6 in liquid gold at a Renault test driving day and it is an AWESOME colour, absolutely fantastic. Plus you stand out just the little bit more from the endless sea of black 1.2 dynamiques out there driven by girls!

Megane Mk4
If it's a 172... Inferno ALL the time...

If it's a 182....
afterwax_0018.jpg

Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue!
(Am I being biased???) Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue! Racing Blue!

lol ;)

RB + LY 182 FF
i think it will be the racing blue i'll be going for ,i dont want silver or black,
liquid yellow too.

not too sure whether to get one with stripes on or not.. im 50/50 when it comes to the white stripes on racing blue.

Nat8701 said:
i think it will be the racing blue i'll be going for ,i dont want silver or black,
liquid yellow too.

not too sure whether to get one with stripes on or not.. im 50/50 when it comes to the white stripes on racing blue.

Think it was the stripes that swayed me, its funny when you get everyone staring at your car!

RB + LY 182 FF
justinRT said:
Think it was the stripes that swayed me, its funny when you get everyone staring at your car!

it does look like the colour stands out.

do you never get fed up of the colour and stripes

my only problem is i think if i get the racing blue with the stripes i will one day hate the stripes and possably the colour.

isnt it a love or hate colour of blue?

4 weeks ago i hated the colour now at the moment its the colour i want. lol

i bet the colour looks better in the flesh than in pictures.

Der Panzer
At the end of the day it's easier to remove the stripes than to put them on. Lets face it, you're not buying the car for it's looks anyway; I certainly didn't.