ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen and back....

grabbed a few snaps on the way through edinburgh....but i cant believe driving all the way to aberdeen from warrington, staying there for a week and coming back....i didnt get spotted once! shocking! oh well...

...oh and yeh...i know its dirty ;)

DSC_0237.gif

DSC_0238.gif

DSC_0239.gif

DSC_0240.gif

DSC_0241.gif

DSC_0242.gif

DSC_0243.gif

being painted after the wheels got done by lap-tab and i forgot to take them....they will be back soon

The reason you didnt get spotted is because your car is common and your CS stickers are too small. ;)

Stunning as always fella, even with the filth

Astra coupe
ah, didn't see anyone at fcs as was on different club....actually thats a lie. I came for a stroll and saw chris' and rich' cars

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
cool pics looks sunny lol
I will post my pics of my car in France when i go ;) lol

TeZ

Non RS : (
Lovely car mate, out of interest how much for the prospeed and what have you got Full system or cat back?

cheers

Ahhh bummer mate, you where about 10 minutes from me lol.

i was at the apartments on the western harbour for a few days? you know where that is...?

prospeed was 230 odd for cat back...i took the surround to him....well worth it though imo

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Ahhh bummer mate, you where about 10 minutes from me lol.

i was at the apartments on the western harbour for a few days? you know where that is...?

Yep, there all getting built there its mad, Granton way i gather ?

Car looks great, you think you will be back up anytime soon ? (Could do with a hand with the coilovers... hint hint lol)

Yep, there all getting built there its mad, Granton way i gather ?

Car looks great, you think you will be back up anytime soon ? (Could do with a hand with the coilovers... hint hint lol)

yeah granton way.....all still being built..

..doubt il be back up there anytime soon, so sorry lol

Clio
nice shots jordan, you need your door handles colour coding dude :D!! when are the buckets coming?

yeah got a spare set of handles here just need spraying @ the bodyshop...

...dont know about seats yet a few other important things have come up so the cars on hold atm!