ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen Area Bodyshops

Hello

I was in Dundee last week and some w**ker has keyed my car, back quarter panel on passenger side.

Has anyone used the likes of chips away or chips plus to rectify this. Or am i better to get the whole panel resprayed? If Respray does anyone up here recommend any good bodyshops. I have heard Kinghorn BodyShop in Bucksburn is a good bet.

Please Advise

Cheers

Kinghorn are brilliant, sorted my brothers car out after he hit a deer at 95mph and proper f**ked the thing!! not cheap but you pay for quality.... they are approved by porshe/ lexus etc so theyre used to working on nice cars, theyll take care of your baby!! B x x:D

Kinghorn are very expensive and unless you roll in with a porsche etc the service can be "less than the best". My mates dad owns half broomhill autobody (up beside renault altens) and theyve done quite a few bits and pieces for my cars - excellent job. Theyre also trusted to do insurance repairs so aint cowboys. Failing that theres steves autobody out bucksburn/gt northern road - they did an excellent job on my mates volvo and also did that kitted blue saxo floating about. Both of these will have good rates......