ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abs-esp-serv light on after rear brake change!!!! help

160bhp saxo- clio182
hi guys,
fitted new front brakes on my 182 o4 plate 1 week ago= no probs
fitted rear pads, discs bearing abs ring http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300857893832?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
and now all my dash lights come on stated in title...

i took brakes back off to find my right caliper no engaging onto the pad/disc as the nipple on the pad was in the way...
i fitted the pads so the nipple on both sides is on the outer side and the smooth side is touching the piston.

the lights come on whilst driving (not under braking)

im guesing the stuff i ordered may not be correct- meaning the abs ring is wrong?

i have looked about for other problems and found a guy mentioned(

Re: ABS SERV and ESP light.
^ issue is ecu see's brake fluid pressure but dont see pedal activity (as pedal swicth isnt activated yet) so thinks there is aproblem and deactivated abs + possibly esp.
often occurs after disc / pad replacement.
I found out hard way :s

now i have checked out this sensor/switch and all seems good to my knowelage.
im getting it jacked back up tomorrow and may just fit the old abs rings if this is simple enough.

any other suggestions would be really appreciated

thanks​

160bhp saxo- clio182
Yes tony that's my next step... I'm going to take it all back off tomorrow and see what's going on.... My only thought atm is abs ring so hopefully it's not a ball ache to swap them over....
Will keep this updated with progress....
If this fails then I shall be making some videos me thinks

FF Racing Blue 182
what's the amount of teeth on the rear abs ring of a 182 ? also does it matter about cup packs either.