ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS fault

Clio 182
Hello, I’m having an issue with my abs. At slow speeds when braking, abs light comes on, shuddering and a noise like an abs ring has cracked. How ever all the abs rings are in very good condition and nothing has cracked. Doesn’t make sense to me why it would only be at slow speeds that I’m having any issue with it. If I’m stopped on a hill with foot on the brake I can feel the pedal compressing and pushing back against my foot sometimes like someone is pushing it against me. Don’t see why it would be sensors all of a sudden as nothings been done that should’ve effected the sensors. Thanks, Anish

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Mine has a faulty rear sensor and does this. When you look at the live data, rear left is a couple mph lower than the rest, above 5-10mph this doesn't matter as it's within tolerance, but under 5mph it can be 50% lower so triggers it