ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS & SERV Light

Morning All,
This may have been discussed before but I'm kinda stumped with this one. About 2 weeks ago I had new pads and discs fitted to the rear of my ph1 172. Recently the ABS and SERV light has been on. The fault first of all pointed to the O/S/R ABS ring which I changed again as I thought maybe the new one fitted was a dud. This hasn't cleared the problem. The ABS works fine. I did do a parameter test on the car which was all over the place, with some not reading at all then jumping up to 4/5000 randomly even although I was doing a constant speed.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Al

Probably knocked or damaged the sensor when fitting the new brakes, try spraying it with some contact cleaner and make sure its gapped correctly like the others, could also be the brake pedal sensor try resetting this as well. If that doesn't work get it on CLIP diagnostics which will tell you exactly what it is.