ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS + Serve light - no abs

?
Abs is fucked, randomly happened

Would a garage check it out for free? Im thinking its a sensor or abs ring problem

Garage will charge a fee to have a check ask them how much you could have a check on the abs sensors check the wires and check the abs wheel sensors for cracks its a common enough thng other than than need it plugging into the PC to see what the fault code is

?
Im at uni so wouldnt really be able to check anything myself through lack of tools etc, any idea how much im looking to get it looked over? Just so i know what a good price is :)

I've just encountered the same problem over the last few days. I'm not really too bothered about the ABS not working, don't really need it - but if it's going to cause more damage to the car, then will get it fixed.