ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS, Traction Control & Serv Light All on

Clio 182
Had the tracking done on my car today, which by the way was way out and I come to turn the car on and these lights were all on. Any advise? I ve taken out the Brake pedal switch, un plugged it and fitted that again as a few have suggested that but has made no difference.

Dash.jpg

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Had the tracking done on my car today, which by the way was way out and I come to turn the car on and these lights were all on. Any advise? I ve taken out the Brake pedal switch, un plugged it and fitted that again as a few have suggested that but has made no difference.

View attachment 142927

I had same issue was a rear abs sensor have it plugged in and get the code will tell you what sensor needs replaced.
I paid 40 quid to get a sensor next day delivery,

It's an easy job to replace them, wheel off undo torx pull out push new one in.

Unless your me and the sensor torx bolt was a rusty mush and sensor seized in, it was pissing down as well so I drove it to my local garage and they fitted it and done a wheel suspension check for 30 quid,

Clio 182
Thanks, We have a snap on examiner at work so al get one of the lads to plug it in for me to see what the fault is, just found it strange as it was ok before the tracking was done.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
They might of damaged the sensor wire doing the tracking or might be coincidence I would be putting some blame of them if its a front sensor thou I'm sure the speedo would fail if its drivers side sensor it happened to me on a previous car

Clio 182
remove and re-fit, just pulled out of the garage now and all the lights went off, went down the road and brought it back and there still off. Could it be a case of the car needed to learn the new peramitors for the tracking/steering alignment?