ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ac 22 performance meter.

182 cup pack

Hi guys.

It just dropped to my hands the performance meter AC-22(Race technology)

and Im wondering how good that is....It can measure 0-100 km/h (thats 0-60 for u) quarter mile,g-forces,braking power,even engines output..and much more.

It does not need connection with the battery and its size is as a packet of cigarets(a little bigger)

Has any1 tested it???Is it accurate or what??

Thanks guys.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Do a search for AP-22 mate, which is the higher model, theres a load of info on here about them...

Theyre pretty accurate too!

Accuracy can be a little hazy although people who used them seemed to find them pretty near spot on...

for the benefit of testing things you do to your car, ie every time you mod something you can check it again, and even if that figure is slightly innaccurate, its still going to show performance gains or loss which is great.

its as good as the info you put into it, if its been calibrated incorrectly its going to be way out.... so do that bit right.

182 cup pack

Yap I get the point.

I basically want to see 0-60, quarter mile and braking power.