ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AC Fan Fuse Problem

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hey guys,

Yesterday my AirCon Fan stop working whilst driving home from work. Now my actual AC is working fine, as even with the fan not work you can feel freezing air coming in when you put your hand to the vents. Anyways, when I got home I changed the exisiting 10amp Fuse with a new one. It worked fine this morning, but again, coming home from work it stopped?! The fuse has blown again! Any reason why this might be happening? And is it definetly a 10amp fuse for that fan (was already in there)?

Please help, I have to drive round like a gypsie boy with my windows down !

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok, update:

Just bought some more 10amp fuses from halfords to see if its a fuse problem, changed them, and still the fan doesnt work? Any ideas PLEASE.

172 Ph1
the fuse is to protect the circuit from burning, if the fuse keeps blowing as stated it could be the resistor pack/motor at fault ,but do check for water damage to the plug at the connection point at the resistor. hope this helps

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok, any ideas on how I can sort this out? I will have alook anyways, and post back any results. ty