ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acceleration Graphs

MK2 172 FF
What do you think? There is obviously a problem after 5k

PA1.gif

PA2.gif

PA3.gif

PH1 172 Sport
Might have something to do with the weight you have entered for the car + fuel + you as it will definitely not be 79kg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Have only seen this once, Speedo sensor fault, Have a look over the back of the engine and check to see if you have a speedo sensor coming out of the box, seen a few PH2 172's including mine use the same set-up as the PH1 172/ PH2 Cup for speedo readings

Anything listed on the faults?

Could also be wheel spin if you were using it in 1st or 2nd gear

MK2 172 FF
the 5k is when it stops accelerating, lol 79kg is my weight ha.

James - have you a pic of this? or more explanation of where and what it does?
nothing on the faults list either

this was in 3rd

PH1 172 Sport
Trust me try it again with the weight entered correctly as the calculations it does will be all over the place with a 79kg weight in there. If it still does it after that THEN start looking for a fault.

MK2 172 FF
the car gets to 5k ish and then doesnt do much else, its like its hit the limiter at that rev range.

p.s. what does a ph2 172 non-cup weigh?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
the car gets to 5k ish and then doesnt do much else, its like its hit the limiter at that rev range.

Some things not right there for a start, Should get too atleast 6,800rpm when upto temp with out a problem

PH1 172 Sport
I just thought you were going by the graphs but if you are having problems above 5k there definitely something wrong

MK2 172 FF
i know that there is something wrong but was wondering if anyone had an idea what it could be from looking at the graphs