ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accidental negative ebay feedback...

Clio 182
someone gave me good feedback but accidentally when distracted clicked the negative button - i cant see how to contact ebay :S will they be able to change this??? :dapprove:

Chocolate Bar™
cant change negative. can only contact ebay to get it mutually withdrawn, but will still show up on their feedback.

how did u manage that? lol

Clio 182
Middo said:
cant change negative. can only contact ebay to get it mutually withdrawn, but will still show up on their feedback.

how did u manage that? lol

not me! some woman who bought something off me, said she was sitting with her niece and then the phone rang and she never realised what happened till I messaged her...

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
I'm sure if the woman contacts them and explains, they can change it for you, I don't see why you should suffer hun.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
someone left me a negative by mistake recently, was not happy to say the least!

Clio 182
aaronc said:
someone left me a negative by mistake recently, was not happy to say the least!

did you manage to get it changed?

If she got a warning and had to click twice, how the f**k did the dumb ass do it :mad:

Clio Williams
cat171 said:
because some people are just natural born thicko's.

Not really, you just get so many messages on screen that some people just click and don't read, its quicker, but I really do hope that you get it changed!

Yeah but when leaving a neative it has explanation marks & every thing.

Apart from the screen flashing saying your leaving a negative in big letters etc they can't really do any thing else !