B bodyboarder Car NOTHING Mar 25, 2009 #1 are they the same as the trophy ones and do they have the same mounting brackets? cheers
Gib#244 Car S2 106 GTI Mar 25, 2009 #2 they are slightly the same as the trophy seats just not leather and alacantra. I had some in my Cup if you search for my posts. I had the proper Recaro subframes so they went straight in 10mins max to fit!
they are slightly the same as the trophy seats just not leather and alacantra. I had some in my Cup if you search for my posts. I had the proper Recaro subframes so they went straight in 10mins max to fit!
Fletcher ClioSport Club Member Car M2 Comp, 172 Mar 25, 2009 #4 ^^Have a look on www.capitalseating.co.uk or www.sportseats4u.co.uk
D dzm Car Inferno 182 + cup packs Mar 25, 2009 #5 As above, they are similar but not exactly the same. The captive nut spacing is different to the subframe, the material is different and they only tilt using the dial, not a quick release lever. I have them in my 182. Details here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=355455&highlight=accord+type+r+recaro
As above, they are similar but not exactly the same. The captive nut spacing is different to the subframe, the material is different and they only tilt using the dial, not a quick release lever. I have them in my 182. Details here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=355455&highlight=accord+type+r+recaro