ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ace 172 pics

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
clio11.jpg

clio21.jpg

clio32.jpg

clio42.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio6.jpg

clio7.jpg

clio8.jpg

clio9.jpg

AND THE BEST ONE

clio_best.jpg

Last edited:

al

ST on the way...
Foook me thats low!!

Cracking pics hun :D

Love this one:

clio42.jpg

Last edited:
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hahah yeah wayy low :p

mates just got a well expenisive camera n shes trying it all out, in different settings n stuff, im so goin to get me one of them lol

Great pics Taylor, love the wheels! Ive got the Evo sticker too, adds 5bhp! Looks like the exhaust is abit on the squiff though.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Great pics Taylor, love the wheels! Ive got the Evo sticker too, adds 5bhp! Looks like the exhaust is abit on the squiff though.

Yeah fooking had it with that peice of shite! ktec if your looking at this you cannot tell me that that is right!

so looking for a new exhaust back box

mates just got a well expenisive camera n shes trying it all out, in different settings n stuff, im so goin to get me one of them lol

Was she using any extra lighting?

yeah her bf and her do it all propperly , its mad

good pictures...

however the car's far too low, the exhaust needs sorting and i don't like the wheels.

other than that, looking fab! :approve:

taylor, looks like the backbox is just missaligned?

undo the U clamp for the backbox, support it with something and turn until the tailpipes are level, then tighten up the clamp. Then just play with the exhaust mount to get it sitting a little higher.

here's how the same exhaust sat on my car when i picked it up:

2.jpg

and how it was after a little playing:

Before.gif

After.gif

but thats ancient history now, custom is the way forward!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
no im fed up of spending money on that exhaust, had it all rehug professionally as it was blowing, the pipes are welded on wonky, if you try and ajust it so they " look" straight the whole thing blows, basicly its a crap exhaust, and ill be getting another as soon as funds allow

proper want a decent camera now

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol its arse is in the air, its like a dog sniffing the ground lol, ment to be best for handling though, and its not that noticable

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Taylor, dead smart, very nice example Ph1 172 imo.

What's the official full name of those rims please dude? Look classy.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they are prima williams race replicas or something, silly expensive new.

Cams, chip and remap next
when that splitter gives up and is fed up of being scraped, a carbon one
new exhaust
cd player and amp

thats it

Cooper S JCW
Looks sweet taylor - glad to see you have cleaned her up too ;) - I would be scared to drive anywhere with it that low though!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its not really a issue with it being that low, speed bumps are a no go but kinda have been from day one, not had any other issues with the height at all

Mustang, S13, AX GT

new exhaust
cd player and amp

thats it
Thats what I said ages ago aswell...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah chris its now on coilovers

kneel, i no when to stop spent almost 3k on my 1.2 but it was always a 1.2
i think this looks awesome standard, nothing eslse ill want to do to it

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Looks very nice, where are the pics taken? How did you spend 3k on modding the 1.2?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Suspension
wheels
colour coding
172 bumper
172 grill
dvd head unit
SPL ICE build
ermmmmmm bits and bobs cant really remember now

too low comments... wtf... maybe I'm just used to looking at mind after Chris K had it... it's only low low if it's on the bump stops, that's what mine used to look like with a jack under it ;) think it looks great Laura, back wants to come down a little still I think though, not sure...

Chocolate Bar™

new exhaust
cd player and amp

thats it

shame prima alloys are made of lead ;)

seriously when i had them on my old 1.2 they were twice has heavy as the genuine williams wheels, was pants!

nice pics however, and cars looking good getting my car back tonight will use you angles as inspiration! Is it lowered on fks, how are you finding them?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah shed loads lower on the fks,

mark im getting a decent camera tonight so if you want me to take some good pics of yours at somepoint id love to