ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe - 16th September 2019

Clio 172 ph1
Hi All,

Going to go to Ace Cafe on Monday night (16th).

Wondered if many people on here go, haven't been to an Ace Cafe night in years so don't know how popular they still are?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
They are still pretty popular, but the surrounding roads will be filled with people you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire (and they'll be acting like c***s in cars and bikes)

At least they were the last time I was there (last year)

Clio 172 ph1
I remember this being really bad on the Ford nights they used to run and seeing a few crashes. Hoping it will be better given the sophistication of Clio owners 😂

172 Ph1
All that s**t has been banned now , coppers do drivebye’s and also the ace cafe are in with the police , so any shenanigans I think the cops are called .

I’ll be up on the 21st October , that’s the next one .

David172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 M135i
They are still pretty popular, but the surrounding roads will be filled with people you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire (and they'll be acting like c***s in cars and bikes)

At least they were the last time I was there (last year)
This pretty much sums up my experience of a BMW night I went to a while ago (not with my car).

Interested to see what a clio/renault night would be like. My boss said the Porsche ones are pretty civilised.