ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe - 30/03/09

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Not the greatest IMO and just ran them through Lightroom quickly. Too tired from work. Ace Cafe is just not great unless its daytime. Kind of got lazy.

img1292f.jpg

img1296.jpg

img1299.jpg

img1304.jpg

img1308o.jpg

img1311k.jpg

img1314s.jpg

img1325a.jpg

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Hehehe, ill head out again on a meet during the day AND when I do not have to work during the day. :)

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Cheers all. They are were all stunning. Im really hoping I can join them on their trip to the Ring.

Choice of a Clio v6 or a e30 M3 :(

Ian

Focus TDCi
1, 4 and 5 get my vote.. expecially number 1. :) The high ISO even adds to it in a weird way! Looks like a good turnout as well.

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
1, 4 and 5 get my vote.. expecially number 1. :) The high ISO even adds to it in a weird way! Looks like a good turnout as well.
I didnt want to but nothing else was cutting it. I could have used NR when running through software but its beyond me bedtime. :(
Very nice mate.

what lens are you using?
These were all taken with the 5D and 85 1.8. I really really REALLY love this combo. :)

A silver Honda
I didnt want to but nothing else was cutting it. I could have used NR when running through software but its beyond me bedtime. :(

These were all taken with the 5D and 85 1.8. I really really REALLY love this combo. :)
Cool

I think i need to dig out my prime lens at the next car meet i go to:cool:

1.2 Dynamique billabong
nice set of pics buddy, what iso were you shooting at, were these handheld or with a tripod

James

1.2 Dynamique billabong
ahhhh damn you :) lol this really wants to make me upgrade get a 5d mk2 now lol, meh im lucky if 800iso is usable lol think i might have to blow my students maintainence loan on one before i leave in 6 weeks time lol

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
ahhhh damn you :) lol this really wants to make me upgrade get a 5d mk2 now lol, meh im lucky if 800iso is usable lol think i might have to blow my students maintainence loan on one before i leave in 6 weeks time lol
You can pick up a 5D Classic like mine for peanuts now. Seen them go for £800 for a nice clean one.
Nice line up of motor cars.
Sadly none of mine.