ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

acid yellow from stockton to boldon a19

clio sport 172
i followed you 1n my 172 from stockton to testos roundabout boldon on the a19, nice mate class colour.

andy

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
I think that was me... If your 172 is red? Mine's a liquid yellow though mate, but I'll let ya off, lol. Probs looks different coz it was raining.

Car SOLD :-(
I think that was me... If your 172 is red? Mine's a liquid yellow though mate, but I'll let ya off, lol. Probs looks different coz it was raining.
U got tinted rear windows? Think I caught a glimse of you at the silverlink/a19 roundabout last week!

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
i it was you then mate, sorry about the colour.......nice tho.

no probs man! My first spotted btw :D

U got tinted rear windows? Think I caught a glimse of you at the silverlink/a19 roundabout last week!

Nah I havn't mate. Might have been the one I know is from Sunderland, seen it a few times.