ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Actual Bluewater meet pic.... (56k no no)

the best pic.... now its too big! oh well... sux for u small screen peeps!

smal.gif

Racing Blue 182
I want my 182 slammed like that, fred when will you have those sprigns for 182 coilovers to lower it like that?

Remedi said:
Pink stripes?

lol

Loving your slammed cup

shoooosh they are coming off soon....was for the Ring trip.......if i take them off now they will leave too much of a clean strip !! lol

outta place? its a cliosport meet dude....Keyword Clio. lol Nick use to go in his Uno Turbo... pmsl
STAY next time.

yeah had it done a couple of months ago professionally, gave it a once over shampoo last week for the first time since and it came up like that. looks awesome.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks beaut, lil low for me like, will be useless unless u rip the archliners out and bend the bumper brackets up 90deg..."Fredify it!"

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Looks beaut, lil low for me like, will be useless unless u rip the archliners out and bend the bumper brackets up 90deg..."Fredify it!"

archliners are still in but brackets were bent 180deg when they first went on agggges ago.

i dont drive it hard tho. i slow down for corners and and dips in the road.

pmsl