ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ADD 5-20 Bhp TO YOUR ENGINE FOR £5

see the dripping fuel from your exhaust!!! LOL

hmmm....super flamable fuel or inert water.....

just how silly do they think some people are.....or how silly are they!

LOL! just read that advert, so you advance the timing? hmmmmm me thinks that can lead to some serious engine problems!

you may as well say "hi have 7 xtra bhp for 1k then see your engine blow up with a melted piston or 2"

And the increase of BHP..... bull..... i like the "top speed" increase from 94mph to 103mph, what they didnt tell you was that the 94mph was uphill and the 103 was downhill lol!

Tony

I believe ya can get unburnt fuel in your exhaust line, esp in injected cars as thats how them flamer kits work they use a spark plug to burn unburnt fuel in your exhaust line to kick out the flame?

Could be wrong though

Quote: Originally posted by ME551E on 29 December 2002

I believe ya can get unburnt fuel in your exhaust line, esp in injected cars as thats how them flamer kits work they use a spark plug to burn unburnt fuel in your exhaust line to kick out the flame?

Could be wrong though
modern injected cars also operate on a closed loop system ensuring no wasted fuel above the optimim AF ratio. ANy fuel will damage teh CAT (as stated already) and some injected cars turn off all injectors on overrun....so NO fuel is actually passing.

What gets me is that little line about half way down.

I qoute: "COOOOOL!!! cheap n easy way of getting a little extra out of my corsa 1 liter"

Paul

Ive got some snake-oil if anyone wants any? will cure any ills, and if poured into your petrol tank will give you 20+bhp increase ;):p

doesnt stop, merely cloaks and prevents detection by aliens pulsonic amplionic deoxribonucleic transistorrational radar.