ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Add something new to my clio

Clio_Smart
I have a 1999 clio mk1 ph2 and ive done my interior with 182 seats and door cards it looks really smart inside can you think of anything new i can do to the inside to make it look even smarter , not tacky or boy racer.

Thanks

Civic Type-R
You could also add the chrome door handles, silver handbrake button, aluminium pedals and footrest and a new set of mats from www.autostyle.co.uk Would finish it off nicely! Oh and an aluminium tax disc holder if you dont already have one.

Clio_Smart
Not keen on the suede.

I have pics but dont know how to load them onto here.

I was thinking of like chrome or something but wonderd if anyone knew of products that dont look tacky and its nice when it all matches.

Clio_Smart
Thanks racerstu greats ideas i have thought of this but wonderd where i can get these ets from that are not tacky and all match.

I seen a few cars and they look really tacky or typical boy racer.

Where can i get all these from ?

A Fcukin Car
Not keen on the suede.

I have pics but dont know how to load them onto here.

I was thinking of like chrome or something but wonderd if anyone knew of products that dont look tacky and its nice when it all matches.

Upload your pics onto an image hosting site like www.photobucket.com and then use the insert image button.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
You seem to have a mk2 ph1 - were the door cards much work?

Im looking to fit 182 seats in my mk2 ph1 (V) and wondered what was required.

Clio_Smart
Yea i have a mk2 ph1 and the door cards wasnt much of a problem i had electric windows fitted.

Basically pull the old ones off and have a look as you pulling it off how it looks form the inside so you can put the new ones on.

Once its all fitted it looks great.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Ah ok, I dont but have Electric windows, so I suppose Ill have to cut a hole of some sort.

I was told they wouldnt fit here

Civic Type-R
You can get tax disc holders here http://www.dcp-shop.co.uk/buy-car-accessories/product_info.php?cPath=142_150&products_id=8706 choose colour to suit your car. Apart from the mats which I gave a link to, all the other parts are standard in a 182 so you can get them from Renault or sometimes they crop up in the for sale section on here :) oh and the footrest is from a Megane 225 and you can get that from Renault too. Here is a pic of my interior with all the bits I mentioned in. Hope this helps :)

8kt9.jpg

BMW M135i
Ah ok, I dont but have Electric windows, so I suppose Ill have to cut a hole of some sort.

Ph2 door cards won't fit because the shape of the Ph1 dash is different. Whether they may fit with a gap I don't know, was told they wouldn't fit full stop.

Clio_Smart
Sorry mate dont know to much but i know mine fit.

I have a 1.2 1999 and the 182 interior fitted perfect.

Im knowing doing the dash etc and thanks to stu for interior pic its inspired me.

stu your interior looks the b******s

Thanks alot thats helped me out so much.

Im searching now for the parts.

Clio_Smart
I can get hold of the white dials, chrome door handles and the mats.

Just need to find 182 pads for sale and the megane foot rest and the trim round the cd player bit but not to sure what it is as i cant see properly in the picture.

Ill look for a different gear knob as im not to keen on the 182 one.

How do you keep the mats so clean my normal black ones get filthly.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208

Ph2 door cards won't fit because the shape of the Ph1 dash is different. Whether they may fit with a gap I don't know, was told they wouldn't fit full stop.

For give my stupidity, but are you referring to 1*2 when you say ph2 are different from ph1? I thought there was only one PH 182.

Clio_Smart
I just hope i can find some one selling the pedals and foot rest.

Sorry to say this racerstu but im going to copy your interior it looks superb.

I have the sport 182 front and back seats and all door cards and the alloy tax disc holder now looking for the rest.

BMW M135i

For give my stupidity, but are you referring to 1*2 when you say ph2 are different from ph1? I thought there was only one PH 182.

Mk2 full stop, doesn't matter whether its a renaultsport or not the Mk2 Ph1 (Ph1 172) has a different shape dash to the Mk2 Ph2/3 (Ph2 172/182).

BMW M135i
It will be able to use Ph1 door cards no problems. Not sure if there a different colour to the Ph2 seats though, might just be the leather not the alcantara.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Well it surely wont look as bad as 2 front seats leather/alcantara and the rest standard.