ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adjustable exhaust mounts (where from)

Clio 182
Hi,

I've seen a couple of members mention they had some adjustable exhaust brackets - can anyone tell me where sells them?

Its for a 182

Thanks

Think its a magnex thing mate got some on my car aint all that though they seem to make the car vibrate a bit more on idle plus they never supplied me with enough spacers to lower it enough away from the bumper so was also rumbling on the rear bumper, that problem has now been sorted.

Rob.

Chocolate Bar™
if one of the members your referring to is makavelli he had his prospeed adjusted by a mate (in cheshire) so that he could tweak the fitment. any good exhaust centre should be able to adjust yours

Clio 182
mine hang too low rather than too high.. and yes its a magnex thing!

I'll take it in somewhere when i get a chance, thanks :)

If you have a magnex on your 182 then you should have the new mounts even if your system is older than the redesign, did you buy the system new? If so you should have the warranty contact them and tell them, they should send you some out just make sure you get enough spacers!!

VRS
aup fella, i had mine sorted by a family member whos a welder
he cut the existing hangers off and custom made some hangers on threaded steel bar so the height could be adjusted :D

Clio 182
If you have a magnex on your 182 then you should have the new mounts even if your system is older than the redesign, did you buy the system new? If so you should have the warranty contact them and tell them, they should send you some out just make sure you get enough spacers!!

It came with the car - Ill see what I can get sorted by ringing them.

I don't want to spend a fortune as the exhaust will be going fairly soon, I think I'll have a mess about myself with the mounts - Its only a temporary thing until my mortgage deposit fund is where I want it :p