ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

adjustable rear shocks?

clio 182
Hi all quick question, what adjustable rear shocks fits a 182 with cup pack? Looking to get some for mine but every one I look at says exl cup :(.

Cheers
Matt

clio 182
Okay mate thank you :) so the koni str.t rears will fit? On demon tweeks they say in blue writing they are 58mm spacing, will these still fit the rears? Also would you recommend putting performance shocks just on the back and not front? A friend is doing it and im not sure if its a good idea?

clio 182
Ah I see, although the damper I clicked on was rear and once on the page it says 58mm spacing so was abit confused, wheres the best/cheapest place for the koni yellows? Im toying with juat putting backs on for now, whats peoples views on this? Will also be getting some cooksports when they are available :)

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Larkspeed is cheapest. Get the rears and leave them on soft. Then get the fronts when you've got the cooksports. I run the same setup, it's great!

clio 182
Larkspeed is cheapest. Get the rears and leave them on soft. Then get the fronts when you've got the cooksports. I run the same setup, it's great!
Yeah thats plan mate! Yeah thought so for koni sport yellow it comes to 432 :) however they all say non cup? They dont show any for the cup or at least any that doesnt say exludes cup

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh, when I saw 182 being different to 172 I assumed they would be for the cup pack.

You could always swap to non-cup front hubs. Cheap enough!