ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Admiral to Privilege with 10 Month?

Hi all,

Im hoping to switch from Admiral to Privilege when my insurance is up however of my 4 years NCB the last 2 years have been 10 month policies with Admiral.

Does anyone know if Privilege will take this or not? I'll give them a ring after work so would be nice to know if anyone has had any success with it.

Thanks

Ford Mustang 5.0
Dazz said:
Hi all,

Im hoping to switch from Admiral to Privilege when my insurance is up however of my 4 years NCB the last 2 years have been 10 month policies with Admiral.

Does anyone know if Privilege will take this or not? I'll give them a ring after work so would be nice to know if anyone has had any success with it.

Thanks
If Privilege are unable to assist, one of the insurers we deal with will honour the 20 months bonus accelerator policies as 2 years NCB making your total 4 years.

If you would like us to provide a quote you can complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and we should be to offer you a competetive premium.

Best Regards
neil
Greenlight Insurance