ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice needed in buying a new 182

Hello to everyone at Cliosport - im after some advice!

I am about to purchase a new 182 in Black/Gold with both cup packs, having looked around the internet and a few Renault dealers Ive come across quite varied prices and finance.

Ive been quoted £14435 from one renault dealer, £13500 from another and also seen some people claiming on the web that they have bought new for £1200........

Can anyone give me an idea of the price I should aim for? or even better put me in touch with a decent garage in the South (they seem to vary in quality!)

Cheers

MINI JCW

Play different dealers off against each other asking them if they can beat your lowest price, also try and get a quote of the internet but you must seem prepared to buy of the net if they are to take you seriously and see if they will match that, they may not but its worth a try. Good luck

[Edited by gazcaddy on 31 August 2004 at 6:18pm]

320d

From what ive read on here i wouldnt pay much over 12000 for a uk car. Others will tell you exact prices but all your prices above seem OTT to me

what about imports? I hear they can be had rather cheaply. What exactly happens when you buy and import new. where do you buy it from and what are the differences in spec between ad UK 182 and a 182 from the mother land?

Ta, Andy

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

hey

i ve ordered a new racing blue 182 with cup sus for 12495 from a dealer just down the road from me.

get it bout 10th of october. i think you should be getting yours for around 13k realistically from a renault dealer if you want met paint adn spoilers.

hope that helps!

thanks for the replies everyone

Im not too keen on buying from the internet as if something goes wrong I cant shout at someone in person to get it fixed ;) and im not too sure if I could get as good a finance deal on the net. I dont think there is any difference in the spec of imports and UK cars apart from the warranty (imports 1 year and uk 3 years) which is another downside.

Has anyone here bought an imported car? what kind of experience have you had?

Cheers

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

i paid 12,800 for mine with both cup packs,metallic paint,cd changer,years tax and tank of petrol uk brand new

[Edited by FiXX on 31 August 2004 at 7:31pm]