ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice needed

Stagecoach Ticket
did a quick search couldent find much about this product.
I have a decent karcher washer at the moment normally use a freinds snow foam but he has moved now so iam looking to buy my own. I am on a very tight budget atm as spending out on uni fee's.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_217894_langId_-1_categoryId_165569

is that product as sh*t as its price tag or with some good foam in it with a slightly thicker mix could i get away with using it?

Thanks James

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
I'd pick up a proper lance if I were you mate - one of the £50 jobbies from CYC or similar.

Stagecoach Ticket
i know but its the difference between 17 quid and 50 quid i dnt expect it to be as good as what iam used to but just wondering if it would be able to create a foam rather than dumping snow foam detergent on the car

J

It will not foam properly. They're designed to be used with car shampoo, so it sprays a mixture of shampoo and water over your car. It's not foam, it's more soapy water.

No point spending £17 as it will be a waste.

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Aye - having never used one personally, I didn't think they'd be up to much good (otherwise we'd all be using them as oppsed the £50 unit!)

I've used a Glimour Gun, Jim and as this is another option around the £15 mark, all I can say is that it does exactly what I mentioned above, i.e. sprays a mix of soapy water, not foam.

Stagecoach Ticket
thanks for for the advice will save my pennys and get another decent unit thanks JD. Thought it would be pretty useless for the money

J

D

Dj Annihilation

I just took a look at it, there is even a review listed on there about snow foam and this lance, doesnt give the required result as stated from a previous buyer