ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice Needed

Was coming back from my mates house last night, what happens? 2 Bambi like creatures jump out right in front of me whilst im doing about 50mph , i break, swerve etc but clip the kerb rather harshly at about 25-30mph ish with my front left wheel. The Alloy looks pretty messed up, the thin outer rim is almost 3/4 kerbed to buggery. More worringly, the car wont drive in a straight line, the tracking must be out, though i fear something else may be bent or broken, the strut perhaps? I have a brand new 03 Dynamique and I was just wondering what I should do.. I mean if i take it to Renault and try and get it done on warranty, they will blatantly know that it was my own doing (even though i would say not my fault) and they wont do the work on warranty, and will charge me the earth to repair it.

This has really messed me up, ive been so careful with my car when parkin etc as to not even kerb a wheel, and now this. f**king deers.

172, Tiguan

youll have to buy a new wheel as a minimum and maybe tyre. Go get the tracking done, and the guys at the tyre place will tell you if anything else is broken.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

fit a new wheel(is the tyre ok?) and have an allignment check done as well(not much more than just tracking and it would show up any further parts you may have bent). i bet a new alloy is at least a £100.