ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice, new or used body bits

I am currently waiting for a claim to settle in my favour but its taking ages. I want to sort the problem out my self now and when i get my money,bonus.... The bits i need are front bumper and grill. I no i would save money if i got hold of second hand parts in that colour but what do you think would be better a bran new front(would it look noticably different being new?) or older stuff that would have weathered with the age of my car?
Ive got the nombers for 2 renault breakers, just renaults and cit-ren ltd, both are quite far away, i live near dartford tunnel but could be willing to travel if the goods are ok.
Cheers,
Rob.

BMW 320d Sport

Well if you get one in the same colour from a breakers it will still be a slightly different shade anyway.

Dont know how much a new bumper is from Renault nowadays, but one way or the other youre gonna have to spray it.

So ditch the standard bumper and get a Joker or something.

would you really be able to notice it that much though? i would have thought a new bumper would look more different?? the qoute i got from my local trusted garage(if there is such a garage) of 480pounds(pound symbol dont work) i just want it back the way it was before that c*** crashed into me sorry about the language but im driving around with a dis-figured clio thanks to that t**t!!!!