ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on Alpine HU

i have a 8 month old one of these up for sale with the reno leads needed to conect it, if your interested pm me. I also have a cd changer, amp and some speakers for sale.

Ph-Sold!

I brought myself the 9812RR (same but red illumination) this week, fitted it yesterday and the quality is superb.

You will have to connect it to the battery but its not a large diameter feed and will easily pass through the firewall. It cant be run from the internal supply and even comes with its own fuse box.

Only things you will need are:

Longer wire and connector to the battery & Longer earthing wire (very cheap)

It is quite a long job to fit but the results are well worth it! The flip screen and display are both superb and the sound itself is amazing, would suggest upgrading all the speakers to more powerful ones otherwise the improvements will not be as great (I use pioneers)

You dont have to run the feed from the battery....Agreed, its the best way of doing it and will give you the proper supply, but if you cant be arsed then you can run from the fuse box, or just repin the iso plug n run it like a normal stereo....All the other alpine units that run 4 x 60w just use the normal iso plug....

Speakers, would replace the fronts for some decent ones, the rear ones would leave alone or disconnect n run some 6x9s if you want a louder sound...