ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice on cancelling a orange contract and still paying bills for

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
just after abit of advice i cancelled my orange contract when others did when they was going to change there charges and got another contract the day after.
now ive stupidly just realised im still paying for the other phone i thought i cancelled 2 or 3 months back, a extra 30 a month.
i phoned orange and they was happy to cancel it with no charges but im still out of pocket as i asked for a orange sim to transfer my old number onto and it never arrived and if i had got one and transferd it it would of put a end to the old contract but obviously as i never got one i couldnt.
they say one was dispatched and im not saying it was i just never got it and they say they wont refund me as legally they dont have to. is there anything i can do or should i just walk away now?