ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on decat with these mods already done please thanks

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Hi reading thorugh various old posts and mixed opinions iam after some advice please

My cup has the following ktec stealth cat back,ktec ind kit,jamsport matched inlets and rs tuner 98 map.

If i get a decat will it add to the performance as the car has some light mods and will it need mapping again or does the car adjust itself

Thanks Alex

Skoda Fabia VRS
iirc the current map you have, will have no effect on the mods you have already. I'm sure you need a specific map for those mods.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Hi thanks will it be ok to add the decat or will it mess up fuelling or anything i dont have the rstuner anymore?

Skoda Fabia VRS
Hi thanks will it be ok to add the decat or will it mess up fuelling or anything i dont have the rstuner anymore?
Some will say it'll effect your fueling, but in all honesty you won't notice it. Fitted a decat to my RS192 a month ago, no issues what so ever.