ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on Exhausts!!

corsa c exclusiv
looking to fit a full exhaust system onto my 1997 r reg clio,thinking of a peco system, anyone know how these sound, performance etc. also is there any other systems that you would recommend? thanks

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
I'd go to a propper place that do custom exhausts - that way you can get the exact pitch you want and stuff!!

My mate has got a magnex on his focus (i know not renault but still) sounds really good through the low gears and then hums in the higher ones when cruising!!

Dont know about performance mind!!!

Dumpy

corsa c exclusiv
just pricing around at the moment, can get a sportex for £163.56, thinking of fitting it myself

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Fair do's - that sounds pretty cheap - might be worth a look - see if any one has one!!

Fiting is Easy to do if you can get it high enough and you don't have to cut stuff off - gets annoying then!!

Dumpy

Last edited:
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
here here.

My striker had a custom exhaust before I went to Spa. £787.25. Now thats an exhaust. lol.

corsa c exclusiv
not hoping to spend that much a dont think lol. open to suggestions as to what exhaust system to get.