ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on hub adapters please

Just bought some 182 looking wheels but they are 17s and have 5 holes. Im gonna have to get some hub adapters so they will fit my clio. Just wondered if the 20mm or so that the wheels will stick out will lead to any mot or legal trouble etc as i believe you cant have the wheels protruding from the arch. Thanks in advance

Audi A5
As long as you havnt got wheels with a very low offset you should be fine, lots of people using 25mm spacers without any problems.

Focus st170
I used hub adapters to put porsche teledials on my clio. Best thing to do before you buy the adapters is jack the car up and sit your new wheel on the hub and measure out to the artch. You might find you need 25mm spacers or evan 30mm to get it to sit nice. Better then spending loads of money and thinking i wish it was 10mm wider.

Thats great thanks. One more question if i may, do you know anywhere i can buy hubadapters from at a decent price. All the ones im finding are pretty steep.