ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on induction kit plz

Nas

Eunos Roadster
Evening ppl, i am looking to improve my cars breathing, i cant decide which i should go for
k-tec:
untitled23.jpg

or hill power:
1220ind01.jpg

opinions appreciated:

172 cup'd extreme
both the above are very similar although i would give my money to nick hill , thing is on the 2004 and below 1.2 16v adding that long inlet makes the inlet track even longer its already around a metre and a half , it wont help throttle response at all , although it will breathe better

Lionel Richie
won't make it any quicker fella, been there done that, makes a tiny bit more noise

i'd just go for a replacement panel filter

172 cup'd extreme
buy freds 1.2 16v off him whats it on now 90k? 90bhp ? when my bottom end went on mine i ran it for 400 miles with no air filter made some noise that

Nas

Eunos Roadster
Fred2001Dynamic said:
89K mate, it did 86bhp and 88bhp on 2 different RR's

how have u managed that mate that is well impressiv for a 1.2, i woudnt mind more power, but at the moment just want a sporty lookin/sounding car, a bit more go would b nice.

Lionel Richie
the mileage mate, its common on all renault engines, the more miles they have, the quicker they are (it was decatted also)

172 cup'd extreme
the 1.2 16v gets better with ages and miles to make it louder get a decent back box and open cone filter with cold air feed