ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on lowering please!

Dynamique Clio 1.2
I have a renault clio 1.2 dynamique and have just bought some new 172 alloys and really want to lower my car, and was just wondering what sort of drop looks good, and if I should get springs or coilovers!

Thanks lewis

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
I'd say coilovers then you can play around with the ride height till it suits, i have Ta Technix on mine, just the cheapest set. They don't fit the 1.2's though unless you change the hubs i believe. FK coilovers are decent though and good for lows

I'd say coilovers then you can play around with the ride height till it suits, i have Ta Technix on mine, just the cheapest set. They don't fit the 1.2's though unless you change the hubs i believe. FK coilovers are decent though and good for lows

they fit the 1.2 ph2's with 58mm hubs, they dont fit the ph1 with 52mm hubs though.

I'd go for a used set of decent coilovers, that way you won't be paying top prices but will still get the quality of a decent set. That's unless you can stretch to brand new :)