ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice please

Clio GT 1.6
Hi guys,
Got a clio gt 59 plate which still has the remaining warranty on their.

I've noticed a blowing noise coming from the front of the car on acceleration and at idle when pressing the accelerator a little.
2nd issue was a noise coming from the first setting on the fan with both ac on and off after a short while but disappears on the 2nd setting.
Final issue was a squeaky clutch pedal.

So had the car booked in at Renault Slough on friday for 10am and was told I'd get the car back between 3-4 as they were overbooked with people turning up and had a shortage of staff. Went to pick the car up around half four and was told the engineer had spent past hour and half on the car and found no problems with the first 2 issues but I required a new clutch pedal.

Luckily my dad went with me and got the renault guy to come out and have a check.
And the guy said they would need the car back to have another look. :S

But I don't want to have the car away for another 6 hours and them to do a half job on it. Also where do I stand if I took the car to Kwik fit and they diagnosed an exhaust fault?
I really wanted to get the exhaust sorted before getting the middle silencer removed and replaced with a straight pipe!!!:mad: If I get this mod done before giving it back will it mean the warranty won't cover the middle section or the whole exhaust???

I wasn't too happy with the service I had from them but is this to be expected???