ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice please...

Renault Clio 182

just gave the car a rub down and put it back in the garage,as i closed the door i knocked a pice of tube of one of the shelves(didnt know it was there). b*****d thing fell down and hit the pillar bit of the drivers side door and has gouged a 1" scratch out the paintwork.imo it looks like it could be touched up,do they do a black gold touch up and should i have a go myself or call in the experts?

raging i am for being so stupid.:mad:

Renault Clio 182

yeah thought the same,have a mate who works in a vauxhall bodyshop,ill get him to have a butchers before i do anything.

don't

did something very similar to my last car, scratched it quite bad and was my fault, very annoying, but tbh i think it would have annoyed me even more if someone else had done it or if i didnt know who had

Renault Clio 182

could have been worse to be honest as its a scratch not a dent and in the limited space the pipe could have caused some serious grief.

Renault Clio 182

just taken it to the local accident repair centre(where my sister works) and they said they will do it for £120 which they reckon is cost.need the full door doing because of the style of the paint apparently,dont mind paying the money for a quality job.

£120 is very good price for that m8. bite their hand off. you dont need the full door done though just half of the door but still very good price.your normaly looking at £500- £600 for this .

brian

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..chips away m8, £40ish (not having seen the scrape of course), cost me £60 to repair my door when the wind blew it against a wall. £120 is bad, but £5-600 lol