ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice plz guys

1.416v
hi guys I have an 03 plate 1.4 16v with an annoying prob coolant bubbles up out of the expansion bottle (with cap on) I have changed the cap but no better its fine if the heater is on full on screen but within a minute or so of the heater being turned off it boils over again I have bleed the system hoping it was an air lock but its no better my next port of call is gonna be the temp sensor as its gauge has read halfway for the 5 hours ive been mucking around with it but no fan kicking in just wondering if any of you have had this issue

1.416v
no lol the other weird thing is when its boiling over if you turn it off it gargles and water level drops to below min

1.416v
that's what it thought but I cant get the bloody thing to budge is there dead cert way of bleeding the system

1.416v
Ok guys so after chasing this fault around the engine for a week so no luck I've changrdvthe temp sensor cooling fan resistor and cleared the airlock but still no fan kicking in any advice please

renault clio 1.4 16v
i had a similar problem, did a full system flush that sorted it out, did u bleed the system using the bolts on the block as well? does the fan come on with the ac?