ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice Replacing Door Seals

Clio 182 cup FF
Hi all,

Is anyone else having or had problems with condensation inside their Renault Clio Sport 182 ?

My window was blummin frozen on the INSIDE this morning. So I need to repair it.

Does anyone know how to do it themselves as I'm guessing it can't be too difficult.

Your advice, as always, is hugely appreciated.

Clio 182 cup FF
I'm not sure it was seals. I just presumed. What is the problem with footwell then ??

How do I find out if it is that ?

Thank you for your help.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Mine sometimes freezes on the inside too , but it's bone dry inside the car , no water in the passenger footwell or under the back seat which can be quite common . It's like the thinnest coating i can just wipe off with my hand . It has to be a really really cold night though like last winter . This year has been ok so far .

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The most common cause of damp getting in is the bulkhead drain holes getting bunged up with leaves etc. The bulkhead gets puddles in them, then the water gets into the car.

To check this, remove the wiper linkeage and arms, remove the black plastic trim and then check the drains.