ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice :s

Dan is the closest and that's a good price - consider getting the belts done before you do anything else. If it's never been done and it snaps you'll have wasted your money.

Air bag light might be as simple as wiggle the connectors under the passenger (fixed mine!) seat or jam a couple of resistors in the plugs.
I bought my 182 a year ago and it too had never had a belt change in 9 years so I travelled up to Birmingham to get my belts done at BTM.
I just checked my man-draw and I have a spare hazard switch you can have.
Exhausts - Charlie down at Pro-Speed will build you something that sounds angry but refined. Has the car been decatted?

Clio Sport 182
Dan is the closest and that's a good price - consider getting the belts done before you do anything else. If it's never been done and it snaps you'll have wasted your money.

Air bag light might be as simple as wiggle the connectors under the passenger (fixed mine!) seat or jam a couple of resistors in the plugs.
I bought my 182 a year ago and it too had never had a belt change in 9 years so I travelled up to Birmingham to get my belts done at BTM.
I just checked my man-draw and I have a spare hazard switch you can have.
Exhausts - Charlie down at Pro-Speed will build you something that sounds angry but refined. Has the car been decatted?

Sorry mate only just seen this.

I got it booked in for a full system in longlife, prospers wanted nearly 500 quid for a full system and didn't fancy paying that.

Bought the switch thanks for the offer tho mate.

Mot will be done Tuesday gonna tax it and book it in for the cam I am doing it asap so will message him.

No mate it's standard don't fancy taking the cat out.