ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice wanted mk1

mg zr
i need advice on anyone who can lower my mk1 in the northwest its a rear bar and i am not good with cars (cost or anyone that can help welcome) and i would like some help with some low profiles for my 14" bbs alloys have been told they are bbs ra
B0E2n9wCGkKGrHqFjkEw4-0k4hBMYvujuO6w_12.jpg

if more info needed i can have a look
the wheels are of a early twingo origonally

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm sure a lot of people will be willing to give you a hand, get yourself some front springs and then no doubt someone will help you drop the front and back together.

As for tyres, just get one camskill and get some low profile tyres in the correct size, 45 profile should do it.

Black Clio GT
i would go for 175/50/14 as the wheels are not very wide, then space the wheels out a little, will look loads better.

i can do the front springs cheap for you when youve got them, not got my old home made tool for the torstion bar any more, it wiill be stiff as f**k so might be worth getting a garage to to it...