ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice! wurring noise occasionally

clio dynamique 1.6
ive got a clio dynamique 1.6 and occasionally when i am driving there is a wurring noise, it sounds like it is coming from the drivers side front end, near the wheel? now i have had the wheels off to find the gator covering the drive shaft had come off, so i cleaned everything up a replaced the grease and put the gator back in place with a jubilee clip. as i said the noise only occurs very occasionally, could i have dirt in the bearings? im no mechanic so if anyone knows anything your help would be appreciated.

clio dynamique 1.6
I had the tracking done, I must say since I had it checked It has got less frequent, could it still be slightly out?

Arctic Blue FF 182
As Johnny said, wheel bearing? Is it louder if your going round a corner?
When my rear wheel bearings went at first I thought it was the front by the sound. Jack the rear up and spin the wheel, you will soon hear if its the wheel bearing. There won't necessarily be any play though.