ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice

Renault clio
Hi,
Not sure if someone has already asked this question before but my electrical warning light has come on twice now when I've been driving roughly a month a part, when the light comes on the revs drop but when i turn the car off and on again everything is back to normal, if anyone knows what it could be that would be a great help

Renault clio
Just checked and no codes came up, assuming this is because the warning light isnt on at the moment like it said it randomly comes on when I'm driving and then goes off

Renault clio
Oh right fair enough, only code that came up was about the catalyst, do you have any idea what it could be as if its little bits like the coil pack or spark plug etc I'd rather just do that myself and save money

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
This is crazy.. how you think people on the internet can diagnose a car with such vague description baffles me.

Yes, there are common faults - but in order for it to even be diagnosed as common fault, a good description or codes need to be given.

Given the cat did throw up a code, yes - that might be your problem.. did you write the code down?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Sounds like your cat is on its way out, the light coming on and off is your car letting you know.