ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aerials? What do YOU think??

Boz

Arctic 182
I've got a honda civic aerial, little rubber duck type thing. Fits stright into the standard 182 base. Looks very good and cheap of ebay (~£5).

Civic Type-R
I was gonna get one of the sabre ones for mine, but I cant get the original one off lol :S

Clio 172mk2
i have the old bee sting richbrook one as i hated the standard clio one , reception on radio drops but i only listen to cds any ways. ye the civic ones are a inprovement

K20 EG Hatch
CTR one here too. That richbrook one looks smart as but £20 for an aerial (hardly ever listen to radio). f**k that lol

Chocolate Bar™
got mine off ebay from a german company. perfect fit for the base, and comes in 3, 5, and 9'' sizes. mine was 8quid all in, so a bit of a compromise between ctr and richbrook

Lee

BMW M2C
I've got a Type R one. I think Has has got the best one I've seen recently. I think it's an Audi one, it's tiny.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Honda one from Ebay about £8 with postage iirc. I wanted a shark fin one like the BMW's but couldn't find one.

Loads better...

Aerialaftersmall.jpg