ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aero wipers

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
what do you lot reackon to these any good

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

i cant bare to fork out £30 for the bosch one's

Go to a big Tesco's (like the one in Pitsea, Basildon - not a million miles from Ilford but I'm sure there'll be one much closer!) and they have aero blades for £4 each, half price. I've got a set and am very happy with them, work brilliantly and fit well. Get two 22inch ones, they wipe more of the screen then the standard Renault 21inch and don't hit the rubber seal or each other at any point in their sweep!

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
Baught some bosch ones look the nuts but had them on for about 2months now and they are fecked.

Raz

Citroen Saxo VTR
Baught some bosch ones look the nuts but had them on for about 2months now and they are fecked.
I had some bosch ones on my Saxo...and they are crap now...

Went to Tesco other night and got myself some...not used them yet as havent needed to use my wipers :) but from people have said about the said product...they gota be good

Rs monaco 172 mk2
i'll have look in to those tesco's jobby........
cheers lads
still those ebay one aint a bad price.

FF RB 182
Iv got some of them from ebay and also did my boyfriend, but they were from the other person who sells them. We both think they are good, much better than normal ones :). Only had them on for about 3weeks now but yeah I am happy with them. They look mint.

:)

clio 1.2 16v,
22" fit better in erao also wipe more screen

my price is £15.00 + p&P a set

really good price and very good quality

any one wants them there gone fast

BMW E46 and E36
A few people here said 2x22"?? My right wiper is a lot shorter than the left one, not sure if this was standard or if hte owner before me did it... Are you sure you can put two wipers the same size (22") on without them rubbing/clashing in the middle? Has anyone done this?

I do have standard wipers atm but going to change to aero if this makes any difference with sizes, cheers.

i've got valeo aero wipers on my 172 and have been good up until about a wek ago when the drivers side one started juddering, bought a brand new one yesterday and it's still doing the same thing :dapprove: £13 down the drain! any idea why this could be? it's fine in heavy rain and when i apply screen wash, i guess cos it's being lubricated that way. any help would be greatly apprecaited.

FF RB 182
Ebay uns cheaper like.

and above ^^^

Mine do same when there not lot of water on screen. Think its just the rubber against the screen when dry, not a smooth action

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i've got valeo aero wipers on my 172 and have been good up until about a wek ago when the drivers side one started juddering, bought a brand new one yesterday and it's still doing the same thing :dapprove: £13 down the drain! any idea why this could be? it's fine in heavy rain and when i apply screen wash, i guess cos it's being lubricated that way. any help would be greatly apprecaited.

Polish the windscreen with some good quality glass cleaner.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
On another note, i just got some 'Aero' wipers off Josh on here and they are immense! Stay stuck firm to the screen even at well over 100 mph.

Look a bit iffy (Aero wipers in general), but i think vision out the main window is more important!!