ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CF splitter

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
i think a couple of people have got them. hes on her as bic. there's just been a group buy

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
I'm not sure, but if these are the streamline carbon ones they come in 2 pieces, so there's allways a split in the middle.
Id go for a k-tec one just because of that

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I'm not sure, but if these are the streamline carbon ones they come in 2 pieces, so there's allways a split in the middle.

I went for streamline, its a much better weave of carbon than K tec but it has a split:dapprove:

bic

Land Rover Discovery
The splitter can be done in 1 piece peeps but be a lot rarer and dearer as we wpould have to run it in with when we cure larger panels as the overall length of the splitter complete will not fit in our autoclave. We may have some more options once our new oven is up and running though, we know in an ideal world 1 piece is preferred spo if we can find a way around it we will introduce no split. Down to taste and sometimes practicality with the split part,. we have sent a few left hand and right hanmd parts out to people when they have had a bit of damage from, catching it, equally, only paying for hal;f a spl;itter each time lol;, they certainl;y are vulnerable under there.

ITB BG 182
Yea till you crack it on one side and have to fork out the full price again for a new one.
Get a streamline one and when you crack it either side you only have to buy one piece at half the cost of the orignal.

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Dont the K-tech ones not reach right to the wheel arches, that would annoy me more then a split. Looks like it dont fit.