ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aero wipers

Has any1 got aero wipers on their clio? Are they any good? Was thinkin about getting some cus my wipers need changing.

clio 182 black /gold
Yes i have a pair on my clio. I am liking them a lot. Only about £12 a pair off the bay.

Got me sum bosch aero blades from euro car parts today, £19. Just got to polish out the marks left in the screen by the old ones, that were falling apart.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Sounds like he just has to get rid of marks before fitting, massive difference from standard good buy.

Ever heard of a cloth? you bought some wipers to remove marks from previous wipers... right..
Ive just bought the car and the wipers were falling apart, they have marked the windscreen. Ive got to polish the marks out of the screen. Whats a cloth got to do with anythin???

Ive just bought the car and the wipers were falling apart, they have marked the windscreen. Ive got to polish the marks out of the screen. Whats a cloth got to do with anythin???

Think he misunderstood you, thought you were saying you needed wipers to remove smear marks.

Yeah go bosch, as I say I have them but on the naughty side of 3 figures they make a disgusting noise!!

Soz, just thought it was obvious what i meant. Anyway, screens abit of a mess so its gona take a while i think.

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
one of the ads on ebay says that some vehicles use wiper arms and motors off a LHD model?? anything to worry about?

05 MK2 Clio Extreme
dont get me wrong , cheap is good but its like a £4 difference, hardly a wallet rapist! plus sacrificing budget for quality has rarely worked out well in my track record haha

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
ive had tesco on my pug and bosch on my meggy. the bosch ones were 2 years old and before i took it off the road i was considering changing them in the near future. the cheapo tesco ones have been on the pug for a few months and im thinking about changing them already.

/should have bought bosch!

BMW E82 M Sport
ive had tesco on my pug and bosch on my meggy. the bosch ones were 2 years old and before i took it off the road i was considering changing them in the near future. the cheapo tesco ones have been on the pug for a few months and im thinking about changing them already.

/should have bought bosch!

Buy sh*te, buy twice.

Clio DCI 65
Bosch Aero's on mine...look and perform much better than standards. I find them not as noisy with next to no smear when wiping

Seat Ibiza
Got mine from Euro at about £15-£20.

Give them your Reg and then they will give you the right sizes.