ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aerocatch Fitment

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
How Hard are these to fit ?

obviously they need the bonnet cutting with somethink and painting where cutting.

i fancy some of these on my clio

TrackCar & F30 330d
I decent dremel is vital, if not then some correct size hole saws and an angel grinder.

I've fitted 3 sets of areo actaches and they are always a bit of a ball ache

Trafic 140dci
pain in the arse to fit, like chrispy said a good dremel is your best bet, i thought a jigsaw and metal cutting blade would be good, but was horrible, made a meal of mine

iv just fitted sum on my carbon bonnet and it was a ball ache!!! only do it if your confident at fings like that spesh lineing them up cuz soon as youve drilled holes thats it....
i wouldnt like to attempt it on standard metal bonnet......
good luck!!

Clio 172 Cup
I got some of these when I had my 106 GTI but didn't fancy cutting the carbon bonnet just incase I f#*?ed it:eek:

182cup & 172 racecar
I don't care what anybody say's,they are a pain in arse.
It doesn't help that the little allen bolts are so close to where you have to cut.
Make sure you tape it up well,close one eye and stick your tongue out,I found this helped a lot.